this past week, i was trying to break into a new habit - early for work. so every night i try to sleep a little bit earlier, every morning i set my alarm for 7am and try to wake up, then reach office by 8:10am or so. the window of time from then til ppl started coming in about 9:20am is my peace and quiet time. (except yesterday morning i cant wake up cos went to midnite movie and got home like 2:30am or so....)

i've come to appreciate it so much. just a window for me to gather my tots, do a few personal things (like blogging now), sort a few things out before things start to pick up and i rush for my life... hahahha....

i kinda like this new habit more. i started a part-time job every monday. so now my time is even more scheduled. everything needs to be well-planned else i end up at the bottom of a pile of things to do. i still hope to keep my sanity! hahahaah....

0 comments: