cousins

i feel soooo old.
see the girl in the picture below? my cousin rowena.
when she was born, i took care of during confinement time. i pity my grandma have to wake up in the middle of the night to feed the baby mar. so i woke up in the night and make milk, feed her and burp her and put her back to sleep.
now she's even taller than me!!
see any resemblance? she's my father's sister's daughter. but she is like biscuit chop face with her father lah. ahahhaha....
this is regina (rowena's younger sister). pretty little girl!
she tinks i'm 19 yrs old! hahahaha....... if long hair, i look 23 yrs old!! hahahaha....
i think it's probably cos i've been hanging out with them instead of with the adults during cny visits that'd disillusioned her. (does that mean i look young or i was childish??!!)
she wants to get me a mini-skirt. hahahaha...

it's been an interesting cny.

0 comments: