=O

just want to announce that teddy bear cup is gone. =O
i left it at the sink and then this morning it's gone. the last time i left my water jar at the table at cafe, i went into the office, i came out it's gone!
well, yc suggested maybe got secret admirer collecting my items. so, if there is such a person, and if u r reading this, THIS IS COSTING ME! stop collecting my things...?!!!
and so i went and bought myself a new cup! yahoo... i like-y! i wanted a plastic cup, with spoon n cover and it's the right size! oooo... so happy! i like it i like it. and while paying, i saw something interesting.sticker for my touch n go! hahahaa..... so i got one for my tng. look how blink blink my card had become. hehehehe... ok... it's just to make me happy. u can don't like it... =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder who...

summerarctic said...

the cup appeared in the afternoon.....hehehe