From Jasmine with love

To Sharon for tears..

before Jasmine Yow left to Australia, she gave me this packet of "cute healer" snack with a note that says that I can only eat it when I'm down and need some comfort.

So for the whole of last year, I dare not eat it just for the sake of wanting to munch. I waited and waited and last week, I've no choice but to eat it already cos it's gonna be expired if I don't eat it anymore! hahhaa..

Dear Jasmine,
Last year was rough but I managed to hang on and didn't succumb to pity party. There were teary moments but I told myself that I can still hang on and can save your love-snack till a worse moment.. and before I know it, i've survived the year.

But through this simple pack of junkfood, I remember your love and thoughts throughout 2011.

Hugs,
Sharon

0 comments: