Devo of the day:

I didnt post my devo for the past couple of days is not caused i'm not having my devo.. haha.. just that too many thoughts to be pen down.

but today's lesson - forgiveness is an everyday affair.

i don't think i'll ever be immune to offenses. hahaha... the more 'sook' the person is to you, the more likely he/she can hurt me or i'll get offended with them. just a fact of living where there are human.

chinese proverb say, "ng sook ng sik" - i think some times, the more familiar with the person we are, the more likely we are also able to forget to be courteous or to respect them! and today, it's one of those days where i was just smack by one of those remarks.

i was so tempted to sit the person down and have one of those "you are rude to your senior" chat but i pulled my reigns, told myself it's fasting season, all the more to forgive. but the other side of me is screaming to tell the person "showing attitude is plain rudeness! you should apologise, oh u rebellious child!! grow up can ah! still giving me the same excuse. who do u tink u r?"

keeping my mouth shut just in case i say the thing i shouldnt say now.

oh well. fasting. forgiveness. ahhhh!! die self! die self! carry the cross. last few days praying to be more godly this year. and so today need to act the part lah.

*btw, if u are thinking of commenting by giving me advice. please don't. not in the mood to take it. thanks! =p

5 comments:

alcupacabra said...

listen to my advice... don't shout at me. amen

Matching Misfits said...

i'll try... remind me when u see me within shouting distance.. haha

Yangy said...

I don't think I'm able to give u advice. @@

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
peasantboy said...

the anon advice is the best! hahahahahahhaha