Devo for the day:

1 Samuel 17:45,
David said to the Philistine (Goliath), "You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the LORD will hand you over to me, and I'll strike you down and cut off your head. Today I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD's, and He will give all of you into our hands."

what a speech of faith.
oozing with the kind of faith that I want to have in my own words, thoughts, life and actions.

WHAT'S OUR FAITH CONDITION FOR THE YEAR?
I'm glad i've got a God that i can TRUST. For i know that God is before me in each battle that i can REST in this trust.

vs 51... when the Philistines saw that their hero was dead, they turned and ran.
this is the kind of ending for those who trust in the wrong hero!

I'll stick with my God ANYTIME! =)

0 comments: