stress??

what to do when u are stress? if you cant beat it, then work around it for a little bit:
  • get sporting friends to do dress up together with you and go church service or go out on a surprise girlish date and do girlish things and talk girlish talks and do the dumb blond laugh and take all the pictures u want to take wherever u want to and not think about the list of things to do.
  • dressing up makes you feel more confident than the person with the unfinished pile of work.
  • having friends to laugh together let you let go and remember your carefree self again
  • have a good meal just to pamper yourself a little bit for the hard work you've put in to whatever we were doing.
this is my little self-medication/prescription for this season! hahahaha...
Add Video
*me and all my raw food. one day i told yc i think i no more like jap food cos jelak with it d. two days after that, i had this craving for raw salmon and the next day we went raw food hunting! hahaha.... me and my fickle-mind-ed-ness-es and cant-wait-to-attack-my food-face.

0 comments: