how not to cry?

remember i posted this question at the msn the other day?
that was really quite a stressful season kwa and i dont want to cry but still ended up crying in the afternoon and then nailin took me out to dinner at shabu-shabu (nice!!) and she said something that made me think and it kinda affected me as well. when i reach home, i cried in the shower again, hoping my mom can only hear the water sound. just overwhelmed lah. still evaluating and trying to figure myself out. haaaiiihh...


this morning i came in and right in the middle of my table is this bottle of ribena with a note that says " tear prevention =) ". isn't she sweet? she's really thoughtful and notices what i like and cheer me up with her thoughtfullness. thanks, jas, your thoughtfulness is sweeter than sweetened ribena! it makes me cry... and you make it easier to go through the day. thank you for loving me when i needed it in the way that spells love to me. you're the gem!


0 comments: