Gideon

Judges 6:14,
The LORD turned to him and said, "Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian's hand. Am I not sending you?"

"But Lord," Gideon asked, "how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family."

The Lord answered, "I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites together."


Producing the dance production, coordinating wedding, discipling girls, managing office -
doing each of these, only tells me that I am small, weak, people just want their own ways, I am at times unwilling in my heart and sometimes, it hurts to know more.

Today, as I was reading the book of Judges, just like God spoke to Gideon, i know God is also telling, just go with the little strength that i have and the rest is up to him to make it happen or not happen. if i'm tired, i can stop and rest, if i am frustrated, i can pour it out to someone, if i am hurt, i can cry out to Him, if i need a breather space, i can stop, drop everything and pick it up again later. He will be with me. He will send the right people to help me, encourage me and walk with me. He will send the finances, He will make a way, He will show me the truth of the people.

God is amazingly involved in every area of my life. i'm glad for His Presence.

0 comments: