where is love....?

i recently heard a new song that's been ringing in my head...
(err... tried my best to translate from mandarin to english here)
tell me where is love
i've searched up and down (east n west)
where is love
it's been mysterious
where is love
if you see love
please tell love
that i'm still here

i've been humming the song sometimes in my head sometimes out loud...

i don't know how to say it easier, but if you are also looking for love, this christmas come here.
where love dwells, where ppl learn to love sincerely,
where i've personally discovered it myself.
if u visit us, u'll hear my story plus many others who'd also discovered for themselves.
(checkout the invite below)

i've seen so many ppl searching for love, craving for it, sacrificing themselves for it... sometimes in vain, sometimes losing hope in their search, sometimes end up in hurts and wounds, crushed....

I WANT TO SHOUT OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD, SCREAMING AT YOU THAT LOVE IS IN GOD!!! ONLY IN HIM YOU CAN FIND THE KIND OF PERFECT LOVE - NEVER IN HUMAN... cos we are just human. first find love in God then you'll discover love all around...

I WANT TO SHOUT OUT TO YOU....... 爱在这里

0 comments: