Surprise of Love!

After production at ECFD, my gals date me for a dinner at the restaurant opposite ECFD for a birthday dinner with me n yean ching.
Bee Sean, Ching, Doreen, Jocelyn, Esther, Judy, Se Wei, Jessica were there...
i heard that Li Shun forgot!!! hahah.... and of course Edwina went back and Rachel cant make it.

we had dinner and also a time of sharing - they ask me questions and i answer.
I really like this kind of dinners because everyone is not in a hurry, they were there because they wanted to be there and everyone openly share bits and thoughts, relax and real-fellowshipping.
i'm glad they did it. although i was tired physically and was really not well but time fli
es without me noticing it because it was good time!

but the other best gift was this book that they collected words from many ppl about me or to encourage me. i was really touched and as i read each of those message, i realise this... i am loved - whether i used to believe it or not, i am loved. yean ching got one that's words to her too but then since i'm biased, i'm going to say that my book is nicer! =)

a big thank you to all of you who took time to wrote to me and share life with me.
my life is worth celebrating because there are friends, families and partners like you.

Here's some of the pages... too many that i can't capture all. i think it took them about 7 hours to do and all the 'creative scribbles' within are Max's doing!
i'm sorry the pictures are not clear - i shot with my phone...

2 comments:

lishun said...

sorry for forgetting!!! so dai tau ha. =(

happy birthday and happy new year! =)

Merr-peng said...

Hey yo

My name wasn't even mentioned, not even about being absent, boohoo, I'm sad now =(