To all my dear gals-2-women,

How has it been since we last met in August? Or was it July?
How has things been? How are you? How is your faith? =)

Just thought of you guys these past 2 days and felt a burden to share with you some of my thoughts… not ask you questions.. hehehe…

I’ve not heard from you except YC and Bee Sean in my office and Li Shun and Edwina email their lives’ updates to me… I’m so glad to hear from them… do email me updates in your life or just share your thoughts and such…
Carol had left us to the big apple. She’s having fun enjoying herself there. Haha… thanks for the card. It’s pretty – outside and inside…
Jess will be staying on till end of the year.
Merr has decided to stay on for a season before going away to study because she felt the peace to stay and be better equipped…

As for me, loving the house of God has really been something in my heart for a while and since pastor preached on it, it’s like being magnified. So last night prayer meeting where we sat down and talk about the house of God, I cried as I shared how I see the church is not being well-maintained and the various places not fixed. I want to do it but I dunno how to… so we each prayed for what we want to see in the house of God – more leaders raised, more intercessors, more filled… I prayed for more handy people who would helped to maintain the house of God.. hehe… this will be my blog’s next post – loving the house of God… can only do it later after I copied the pictures from my phone to my blog.

Dive In has come and went… so fast for some of you, so stretching for some of us…
This House is growing and the burden is getting heavier in each area, each department that I’m concern. Day in day out in this office, I can see how the top level leaders are so stretched and carrying more and more burden. On top of it, we have people constantly leaving. Just this month, I have 3 projectionist released and one wants to be released.

If you do see a slot, please help to fill it.
I’m looking for anyone who is interested to join and build YOF together – the 11-15yrs old generation…
I’m looking for handyman/woman who can fix doors, closers, change light bulb, do the electrical works, check the extension cords…
I’m looking for dtp artist who would like to do the point.
I’m looking for people who can consistently help me maintain the website.
There are so many gaps… just so many…

Oh, don’t forget about the…

  • Divers Reunion Bash on Oct 6 – ask around for the best picture competition.
  • PC's birthday is coming up this sep 21 – do honor her – her love language is any of the 5 as long as it’s thoughtful – as in you can give her words or gifts or time but as long as it’s a thoughtful time/gift for her, she will be blessed.
  • Spiritual Family Class this Sunday Sep 23, 9am – for those who would like to join us – if you forgot about what it means to be part of this family, you can join too but no gift lah…. Heheh…
  • Champs Meeting coming up on Sep 25 – that day is Ps Shawn’s bday too – do honor your leaders by thanking God for giving them to us!
  • 1am is going to Kuhing from Sep 28 – Oct 1 – if you are there or you have friends there bring them to the concert! =)
  • Sep 30 is the cantonese movie “Love is…” from 7pm-9pm. If you’ve got Cantonese speaking friends, bring them along! =)


Finally, this is one KEY: Do watch this clip. Load it all then watch from beginning till end better than watching is as it loads – it kills the impact.

When I watched it 5 mins ago, I cried towards the end.
Not because it was touching but because I know that’s what God did for me each time and that’s how struggle is sometimes… http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

So let it minister to you as this week’s discipleship from me to you…. =)

Love you,
Sharon

0 comments: