September 21

It's PC's birthday again. Her 41st birthday.

This was the song that Elaine used to do her video showing her pictures and words that people say about how she'd inspired them in their lives.
As i listen to it again this morning at chinese service, i just felt how the words of the song were so real to me. 'imagine me without you...' these words kept ringing in my head i teared as i know the truth behind it. i would really be crashed n burnt by now if there is no PC in my life.

imagine if she'd not given me a place to stay when i took off from home...
imagine if she'd not persist to make me learn to forgive when i was offended at who told me i should forgive my dad...
imagine if she'd not shown me kindness when i felt all alone in a world of rejection...
imagine if she'd not text me all those encouragements when i felt i was going through tough times alone...
imagine if she'd not prayed for me without judging each time i share my struggles...
imagine if she'd not shown me grace with her patience when i was being rebellious...

there were so many other seeds she'd sown into my life that i don't even know where to start counting. i owed it all to you, PC!

You are God's hand in literally picking me out from the ditch and turned my life around. i am a changed life because of you...

Dear PC,

I'm forever indebted to you and will always honor you and serve you. thanks for teaching me how to love by first loving me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaci Velasquez's Imagine Me Without You

As long as stars shine down from heaven

And the rivers run into the sea
Til the end of time forever
You’re the only love I’ll need

In my life you’re all that matters
In my eyes the only truth I see

When my hopes and dreams have shattered
You’re the one that’s there for me

When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you

Chorus:
Imagine me without you
I’d be lost and so confused
I wouldn’t last a day, I’d be afraid

Without you there to see me through

Imagine me without you
Lord, you know it’s just impossible
Because of you, it’s all brand new
My life is now worthwhile

I can’t imagine me without you

When you caught me I was falling
You’re love lifted me back on my feet
It was like you heard me calling
And you rush to set me free

When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you

Chorus

When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you oh

Chorus

I can’t imagine me without you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, here's something i did for her last year's birthday just for laffs...


2 comments:

Shawn Kong said...

sharon,

did you forward the link to her to read or not? :)

Shawn

summerarctic said...

at your advise, i've informed her.. hehe... =)