i screamed at my dancers!!!!!!

i lost myself and screamed at the dancers just now. =(

we are first and foremost worshippers of this Almighty God.
If we lose this most important element then we would be doing in vain.

the way we call upon the name of Jesus reflects the way we declare about Him.
the song is like a prophetic call upon the name of God! How can it be weak and soft and 'forgotten' halfway thru the steps? If this is the way we treat the Presence of God then we are putting God's name to lightness.
i apologise for scolding them but i don't apologise for honoring God's Presence.

This God is Almighty, is my Banner, my Provider, the one that BLESS me abundantly, He picked me up from the dump and turned my life around, He gave me all that i have now and He is a God of impossibilities.
He is not weak at all. i can't let His name be put lightly! there is power, miracle, strength and goodness in the NAME OF JESUS! which part sound weak to u? argh!!! don't u see it??!! it so frustrates me!

the song that we are dancing to, says 'i believe', 'i will sing of all you've done for me'!
r my dancers convinced? do they really believe? have they encountered God before? then how can this be?
'in all of our ways we give him praise' - praise him in our dance, our moves, our spirit, our shouting of his name! ajo! come on lah!
don't force me to whack u lah, please! =(

THE ANTHEM:

BRIDGE 1:
JE---------SUS

I WILL SING FOR ALL YOU’VE DONE
I WILL SING FOR ALL YOU’VE DONE

PRE-CHORUS:
THIS IS OUR SONG OUR ANTHEM TO YOU
THE ANTHEM OF THE FREE

CHORUS:
I BELIEVE (4X)

BRIDGE 2:
IN ALL OF OUR WAYS
WE GIVE HIM OUR PRAISE
TOGETHER AS ONE

WE LIFT THE NAME OF JESUS


Charlene asked me what is it that makes me angry. Conclusion of the matter is this:

i was burning because the supposedly 'worshippers' dancers take the name of Jesus lightly and do not give Him the honor and respect due Him!

Got it now?!

0 comments: