I like it You are my LORD!

Many worship sessions whether during SNL or Sunday mornings, i hear from God and there were times i even saw visions and dreams were purified by God...

There used to be times i tell myself when things don't go my way, 'He is God whether i like it or not, whether i will this way or not, He IS GOD and I can't fight that reality' and therefore i tell myself to submit or obey or move over... but i've not have these moments for a long time liow... maybe cos i'm since molded myself to accept it and obey and therefore no more contention..

on 28 Oct 2006 (the first time i do pre-service prayer), in the midst of worship, i caught myself started to utter the same sentence. 'You are Lord whether i....' and then i stopped.

although i started to say it out of habit, i caught myself cos the sentence don't seem real to me anymore... and u know what i said next?

"You are Lord of my life. And i LIKE it" yes lord. I like it that YOU are my Lord and i like YOU are my God.

How many of u are still struggling with Lordship in your life?
The irony is i find joy in this.

One night, many years ago, in sister's house, lying on the bed, i was reading about genesis and the fruit and the knowledge of good and evil... i was reflecting on my life, my past and my decisions... i told God, I don't want to have the choices, i don't know how to make good decisions and i wanan give back the choice of the knowledge of good and evil back to Him and give up my right of making decisions...

Never make light with what u say to God.

Since then my life changed... I embarked on the journey of working in church, growing, stumbling, leading, raising and dreaming... God took my words seriously and many times in my life, i didnt make the decision but the decisions were made for me...

i know God opened the door for me to work in the church office and when pastor offered it to me, i just took it up without thinking.
i didnt choose to share my life testimonies but many times God brought ppl to ask me, opened opportunities for me to share my story. the first time i share my testimony was cos PC came ask me and the first testimony was shared to the 'changed lives' church 3-nites opening - like two hundred ppl for 3 nites!
i didnt choose to be in campus ministry. but happened to be here and after MUCH molding, now i'm a leader.
one time i did a mistake, pc was so angry, she marched into the office, locked the doors and scolded me but surprisingly, i wasn't offended or speak back to her. the peace of God was within me and i was suprised at my own humilty - for the first time!
when ren chun left, i had no transport to go work. the week ren chun leave, my mom bought a second hand car - for RM5k - no need even pay installment!
i support my family expenses - where got savings?? 2 years ago, my dad took his epf and gave money to me and my mom to go New Zealand. tho i didnt go with her, i went wif Ju's family, but it was a blessed trip from God for me to take a break and dream bigger.
when i wanted to rent an aprtment, i checked out the current place and had the peace to rent it and the owner lowered the price for me.
I take long time to decide especially risk of money... God gave me the figure to buy the apartment and when i ask PC, she say she got the same figure and told me to take it. over an afternoon, i bought the apartment.


these are just some among many others....
but all in all, i can say, after all these happenings whether with or without my liking, it had made me a better person and love God more - that's more important.

when louis asked the ppl to pray for their leaders and disciplers last nite, i was like as usual wanted to walk over to thank PC. But i didnt manage to... cos there were people who wanted to thank me!!!!
ahahah... before i could take a step, nailin came and pray for me... after that, i wanted to leave but linda came and wanted to pray for me...
I'm glad i've touched lives. i'm happy cos it tells me that there are ppl i've touched and there are people who remembers me, there are ppl who believes in what i'm doing... if no one pray for me, maybe i've not touched them or i'm not in their radar of leaders??
But i was really blessed to be prayed for...these are my fruits... fruits of obeying God in doing all that He'd asked me to do. THERE ARE FRUITS IN MY LIFE!!! =)

Dare u to give up your choice to God and let HIM choose for u!

0 comments: