Partners in Christ!

Well, proud to say these are 2 of my 'pride' in the dance ministry...
yes, coz of their skillz-fullnezz but most of all, i am proud of their changed lives...

Proud of u in desiring to not just follow but run after God!
Proud of u in being such likemindedness partners!
Proud to be a team together!
Proud of u choosing to partner with me in this mission!
Proud of u guys in constantly molding your skillz!
Proud of u in always reaching out to others!
Proud u are so anointed!
Proud I've rallied good partners!
Proud we are journeying together!
Proud of u in so many many many things!
Most of all,
I'm proud to have the honor of being a part of your lives...
=)

You guys are the best!
With such a team, we are surely on the path of doing great things together!
2007: Here we come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely gonna be proud to be able to witness you guys shake the dance world for Jesus...yay! Go!
I BELIEVE in you guys!!

*cool-wannabe* hahaha

Anonymous said...

thank u for believing in me....

summerarctic said...

u guys are seeds of greatness, hidden potentials, hidden treasures (i discovered), untapped powers, unfulfilled dreamers, unwrapped gifts, undeveloped talrnts and unused success!! I am just humbled to be a part of your lives. =)

LdyEastn said...

It's always a joy to see you guys dancing for the Lord!! Keep those feet moving for God!! When is the next performance?

summerarctic said...

thanks, chris...
upcoming is christmas lor..

the 1onyr right,
thanks for believing in my absurd dreams! i needed and will always need your encouragement...

Anonymous said...

:) in christ it shall be florish!