Seng Seng

Last nite, i went to this cute little boy boy's 1 year old party! He's the son of a close cousin. in fact, I grew up with this cousin! So you can imagine the family reunion. hahah... Let me introduce you around...

(a) The boy's name is Chow Chun Seng, but we call him SengSeng... with a dear aunt, Aunty Grace (
not his grandson) . This aunt is the one that brought me to Christ. I'll be forever indebted to her and she taught me a lot of things too. Especially in being a capable personal assistant to my boss?? ehhehe...

(b) Seng Seng with the musical phone that he kept putting into his mouth! hhehe...

(c) The candid shot of him smiling. It was quite hard to get him to smile for a shot! The one holding him is my uncle, his grandpa! No wonder he smiles everytime seeing my 'ku cheong'.

(d) I was one of the rare ones that gets to carry him... after that, he's grouchy liow. so no more playing with guests. of course i tempted him with a digital camera showing his face... so he came intrigued! hahahah....

(e) my cousin sister, bought the cake! now, she's upgraded to aunty level! hahaha... Aunty Cindy!

(f) The parents. Melvin and his wife, wanted to let SengSeng sit at the tall chair but he kept wriggling, they had to hold on to him so he won't fall down 5 chairs! hehhehe... he was plonk on top of the stack of chairs just to be able to see HIS cake! hehehe... but don't get to eat.

(g) Little Regina. Quiet, well-mannered, adorable, just like a pretty little princess.......... until the other girls arrived........ instantaneously, she turned playful, running, and telling her mom don't wanna go home yet... so much for the quiet little princess.. hehehe...

(h) Michelle Lim. first daughter of the 5 daughters my uncle jeff and aunty lee peng's got. they are gonna try for a boy again this year... the hopes of the lim family lies on his shoulders... my dad only got me, a daughter, my first uncle got no children so it's up to him to get a son for the family name. heheh... imagine the stress... on my aunt! 5 kids and still need to try! but i must honor this couple as they always take good care of me and my family. God, bless them for they bless your servant. amen.

(i) ok. that's michelle again. now, she's got the hang of shooting.

(j) michelle strikes again. this time, she ran off wif my camera to shoot my aunt with SengSeng, surprise look on aunty grace...

(k) now, this i got a story to brag. she's rowena, regina's sister. more tomboyish if u can see. but totally friendly. her 10th birthday, she invited 30 friends but regina only gonna invite 6 friends! hahhaha... but what i wanna brag is that she's aunty grace's first child and after she was born, aunty grace stayed at this house so my granny can take care of her and i helped a lot... and i mean alot cos my 70 yrs old granny where got such stamina, every nite wake up and all... so i started off just dodoi the baby while granny make milk and feed then eventually, i wake up, make milk, feed, burp her and put her to sleep so my granny gets rest. so many times i was the one putting her to sleep that when aunty grace moved back to her own house, she imported me there to help her.. hehee... so this is so called my first time taking care of newborn baby. now, rowena is taller than me! and she's only Standard 6!!!! she follow after her dad in height.. super tall little girl.

(l) SengSeng trying to run away again. he cant talk, so he only make noises. hahaha... not even crocodile tears. it's NO tears and so many people will rush to his sides. ohhwww...... pampered little thing. kononnya, first grandkid for aunty sally mar... hehehe...

there were many other people there but not in the picture. aunty joyce who many times came to my rescue in my younger days. i remember one incident, i started college in apiit and the rule was that no t-shirt and jeans, only working clothes. i had only rm100 to get some decent clothes before class starts and i went to sg. wang (aunty joyce has a shop there doing facial), so she took me to parkson grand, walk the entire ladies floor taking so many clothes she thinks i can wear n i was scared looking at the mountain-pile of clothes at hand wondering how am i gonna pay for all these and i'll just pick a few from there and u know wat? she whipped out her cash and paid for more than RM400 bucks worth of clothes FOR ME. i was shocked, forever grateful and will eternally remember her kindness and generosity to me when i needed it. everytime i go see her, she will for sure give me rm50 to buy something to eat. when i had to go for driving test, i didnt have the money to pay and i went to see her without saying anything and saved the rm50 without buying anything and later related the incident to my granny when she asked about my finance which in turn gets back to her, from then on, i think everytime i visit her, i upgraded to rm100! see why i'm eternally grateful to her? she generously gave to me knowing that as a student, i was really not well-to-do.

what can i say about aunty sally. she's got a good heart and although she's quick to speak her mind, she's got the best interest at heart. years of staying with her, i can always know that she will always be my family. many times she bless me just with extending her family to me.

so, it was quite an enjoyable nite. and aunty sally make me take home so much food!! hehe.. i called pc and gave her half of most of the food. yay!

0 comments: