Indescribable

i know i've mentioning a few songs lately, but here's a really GOOD one....

From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea
Creation revelaing your majesty
From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring
Every creature unique in the song that it sings, all exclaiming

chorus:
indescribable, uncontainable
you placed the stars in the sky and you know them by name
you are amazing, God
All powerful, untameable
awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
you are amazing, God, you are amazing, GOd

Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go
or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow
who imagined the sun and gives source to its light
yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night, none can fathom

incomparable, unchangeable
you see the depths of my heart and you love me the same
you are amazing, God.

i am praising God because just last weekend, He's opened a few great and effective doors for ME. Someone that's not perfect, flawed and working thru challenges, He's opened these doors...

1. i was feeling down and oppressed and when i proclaimed God's awesome power as i sing this song, i felt the spiritual atmosphere changed and i know i am not oppressed anymore. i now KNOW God is bigger than any of the works of the enemies.

2. i was losing hope of buying the apartment next door after hearing that the monthly installments goes to Rm850, way beyond my capabilities but i had a chat with God and i remember i prayed for it to go down to rm650 to 700 the max and guess what! today, jaslyn message me saying that aia's interest is lower and guess how much she can offer me for my monthly installment? 2 options: Rm678 and RM700!!! i told her that she's just been God's open door to me and she say i should've prayed for rm600!! heheheh... but she's gonna ask for me for it... thank you , Lord! You are truly good to me.

3. my mom thot she's going to new zealand in may, she rejected offers to babysit. then something happened so she's not going anymore and now looking for job. a couple came looking for babysitter but then they asking for many extraextra things and wanna press my mom for price summore. i didnt felt rite with the couple so we didnt take the offer. there were others who were asking and all. but i remember i prayed for my mom to be blessed because she takes good care of God's servant (me =)) and guess what?!! this morning, my mom's friend called and ask for my mom to take care of her newborn grandkid for rm1000!! wow... the pay is more and summore it's her friends. see how God is good to me?

as i sing the song, the last 2 lines struck me the most. i know i'm not the perfect person and many times i failed Him and sinned but the line said, He knows the depths of my heart and He still loves me the same. i cried because i know it's how God love me. He loves imperfect me. i thank Him, bless His Name. God is good!

Zechariah 2:4 "...Jerusalem will be a city without walls because of the great number of men and livestock in it. And I Myself will be a wall of fire around it," declares the Lord, and "I will be its glory within."

God is my wall of protection. He is the glory within me. One weekend. He answered 3 prayers.
Do you have a God like mine? If you do, do u know and experience His goodness in your life like i do?

He is truly indescribable, uncontainable, all powerful, untameble, incomparable, unchangeable. He is the definition of AMAZING in caps. Praise you, God.

0 comments: