RM135,000

RM135000. That is what my next door neighbor wanna sell their apt for. Kitchen cabinet well done and tiles at balcony and toilets.
Is it a big figure? maybe to some it's peanut but to me, it's a binding contract. As i punch the calculator, the reality is setting in.
If i pay installments in...
12 years, every month it'ld be RM937
20 years, every month it'ld be RM563
25 years, every month it'ld be RM450.
not to count the shifting cost, the legal cost and the little payments here and there.
So, my lifetime story is now on the platter. Dear Sharon, what would you like? 25 years of bind or 20 years of bind? Regardless, i'm still kind of hesitant to put down my decision. 20 years or more! sounds more like jail than a happy thing
to me! hehehe...
But my mom is absolutely excited and absolutely pushing me to buy it!
I guess one of the reason i werent decisive is becos i wanted a dream house, but staying with my mom wil eventualy end up being like a storehouse and that kind of spoil my perfect house image.
there were times i wanted to throw everything - all the papers lying around, the rc collections, the old things and all those suitcases of junk that she never take a look in the past 10 years!
but in the end i know i'll still end up by complying and letting her have her wish and sweep mine under the carpet lah... maybe until i get my cottage by the lake with white roses! heheheh... *winkwink
I was telling PC that if i buy my neighbor's aprt, it would be like following my dicipler... her apt would be A-5-4 and her disicple, me, would be staying B-5-4!! hehehehe...
she even suggest i buy block A to be even nearer! hehehe... we'll see what happens! sigh...
ooo..... not buying anymore. after calculating, i realise that i have to pay rm850 per month for the next 30 years!! so it's too stretching for me monthly! sniffsniff... so no more buying liow for now.... sigh...

here's the
apartment...
this small image,
block A Block B

0 comments: