Love Unreturned vs Unconditional Love

Is it worth it? How many times before i give up? Must i go on? Where is the love? =)
Sitting here, i'm thinking why should i make the first move, the first sms to them when they've practically ignored me the past couple of months. Do i still wanna pursue or just let it die and move on with my life. It's not like i've got nothing better to do or finish. i'm almost buried at my my table, doing 2 person's job for the past few months and still trying to pull myself together, emotionally, physically, relationally.... and continuously..........
must i?
yet, i know i will still choose to pick up my phone, write the words of care, send it out awaiting the reply just to keep the string pulled occasionally... praying for them to return my love and show me they know i care...
easy? not! but just do it. God only knows how not easy it's been.

like pastor quoted the guy that ran, God did not put me here on earth to just live this life or running thru it but to finish the race. keep it up! =)

2 comments:

carol said...

*hugs sharon* and thank you SO SO much for the care and the love... you know how much i appreciate it.. :)

summerarctic said...

thanks, dearie for the encouragements.. hugs! =)