Pregnancy & Govt Medical Centres

Jan 5 - Went to Klinik Kesihatan Kelana Jaya

It was the start of an experience: from the first walk in to the KK, I felt so lost and I've to do it on my own. The nurses were not as friendly and they expect me to know where to go for urine test and blood test and where to queue up and where to go next... I felt so lost and such a mix feeling.
Went to another counter to get a cup for urine test and the PIC did not tell me how's the process or where to q and where to put the cup ...

Then where to go for blood test? Leave your book outside and wait for your name to be called. Poking me with a needle but no blood so poke again and the blood was flowing slow so leave it there for a few more seconds for the blood to flow more. By then I can't hold it anymore and started crying...

Then wait for the nurse to interview me and go into another room. Next appointment on 2/2


Jan 8 - Went to Klinik Kesihatan Kelana Jaya

This time it's to see the doctor for a checkup. Loooong interview with the doctor and she sent me to another room for ECG check and then went back for an ultrasound check. And then she ask me to book an appointment for a Glucose Challenge Test on 22/1. When I found out from ZT that this would mean I've to draw blood pre-glucose and then drink the glucose and then wait for a couple of hours before drawing blood again to test post-glucose ... the thought of being draw blood twice in a row is more than enough to bring down the cloud of darkness over my head! The fear of the event is more fearful than the event itself. Refered me to UH to check up on the fibroid/cyst.


Jan 13 - Went to University Hospital

This place is just like a bigger version of the KK! More rooms, more floors for testing. Waited for so long took an appointment to see doctor on March 2! Went to another floor for booking for ultrasound scan on March 2 also. But the nurse wasn't friendly. I thought I was there just to check on the fibroid but the nurse nonchalantly told me next visit to bring RM500 as deposit (to deliver in the hospital). I didn't thought to deliver in the hospital ... as I thought, I was there to check up on the fibroid...???



After the day, I felt like the white rat in a lab. Being put to test here and there and here and there...
I discussed with David at night ... I don't want to go back to the govt medical centres. Every time I come back from there I become stressed out, depressed and kept wanting to cry. I don't want to start on pregnancy depression syndrome. 
The con of the matter would be I can't take the free jab for the blood rhesus. The jab will cost around RM500 each time at KJMC. 
but the emotional of the matter is more than I can handle all at once a the moment. 
what should i do? 
end up cry to sleep again last night. 

0 comments: