Mr Right

Someone just congratulate me in finding my Mr Right. 
Is there really such a thing as mr right? Is it really just one guy on my girl's life that is the right person?

Yes, I've to admit that I felt right being with David n in more than one ways. we are right together in terms of certain beliefs or certain decisions but there are also a lot of ways we do not agree or we fight over it or we get offended with each other... If feeling right together makes him my Mr Right then does it mean when we fight, it makes him Mr Wrong?

In my church, my pastors teaches us to be the mr right or ms right instead of finding the mr right or ms right..... I guess it's because in a relationship, we learn to work things out n make it work instead of expecting the other party to always know wad is the right thing to do cos many times we ourselves also do not know what is the right thing to do so we shouldn't put such an unrealistic expectation on others!

I'm not Ms Right for David Yap but I want to do my best in loving him, making him happy n supporting him in walking this journey call life together with him. Likewise I know he's also learning to do the same thing in his journey with me. This made us right for each other. 

I thank god there is this person call David Yap in my life. He adds to my life. :) 

0 comments: