What an interesting day...

Ok. I think today is interesting. At least for me, it's interesting. Interesting is personally defined as I learnt something new or discover a new experience. Personal definition.

So as usual I went to church but after church came to pc house for discipleship. Today we stool turn to share about our job. Although I vaguely know what some of them do but today I get to hear them and ask them question. I discovered that Su Leen does clinical trial, mostly with cancerous patience. I learnt that Charlene worked as IT departmental had before. Now I know that Carolyn always thought of doing IT but ended up as music teacher. All new information for me after years of being in the same group.

Then I hate a one to one session with pc where we talked through some challenges and work out some working together on the production. I feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel. An opening at the dead end I thought I've reached. It's weird. I'm still trying to comprehend the situation and how to walk around and through it. Truly a weird feeling.

And then, more interesting is that Neil Batiancila came to cook for pc because he and Ying are meeting pc for pre marital counseling. Of course they invited me to dinner. Standing there in the kitchen, seeing Neil and Ying cook and pc's occasional banter there and there and joining into the conversation with them are all more or less first time experience for me. I'm close tonic but not to close to Neil and I don't think I ever seen Neil n Ying in dating mode. Hahaha.. But interesting dinner. The food is good. Verdict is - Neil can cook. Maybe u already know that. Hahaha...

Ok. The night has not ended. Kareem went to fetch Kel from the airport and when he drop Kel, pc invited him to come in for a round of board game! Yeah.. Not touched a board game for months.. I think it was before pc went away.. That would be like march..? Wondering what game and how it will be like. Playing game for me is an intentional step because generally I too insecure to lose. I can don't win or be somewhere in the middle but I don't want to be at the bottom. Me n my issues lah... So usually I opt to be the game master in all the previous year camps. Hahaha... One step at a time. One step... =)

Off from tomoro onwards.. Yahoo.. Off days off days are the best days!

ok... I LOST HORRIBLY playing with pc n kareem. horribly.... hahaha...


Sent from my iPad

1 comments:

Bankruptcy Records said...

Searching for, how to get bankruptcy records? No problems. You can possess an exact copy of the original bankruptcy documents. Your bankruptcy court records and documents are readily available and you can have it in your possession within minutes of your order.