My New Green Watch

Recently, there was like thought that sneaked into my mind. 

I wanted to get a Baby-G watch and then the PC got a gift of a Baby-G and this one tiny thought sneaked in my mind ... "God wont care enough to bless u with one cos u dont deserve it." I immediately shrug it off and tell myself not to believe that because God also blessed me with many gifts from various people and I should not believe such lies! But few times the thought tries to sneak in again... 

i was looking at various models and fixing my budget and asking my friend's opinion if he got 'jalan' to buy such thing. then he just say that he'll get it for me. i was actually shocked plus the watch is like two hundred plus. as usual i told him no need it's ok and too expensive of a gift to receive. the next day he actually seriously went to search watch shops to get me one. 

other close friends started asking me like why and how come and questions... but deep inside i know it's God answering me and assuring me that HE remembers me and call me by my name. For someone that is insecure like me, constant assurance is much needed and HE do know me inside out.

0 comments: