arthur's day celebration



last nite i went to the arthur's day celebration at sunway lagoon surf beach.
me being the duh me, seeing the bep picture at the posters and banners, assumed that it's a bep concert, with other featuring artiste. BUT...
it's NOT!
it's a lot of artistes performing, featuring bep! ah ha!
got difference leh like this.
i tot i could go see the event, stay for a few of bep songs and leave early but in the end bep only came on about 10:30pm or so!!! i stood there cramped and squashed and dripping in sweat (mine and others who touched me) just to hear 2 bep song and left earlier before the throng of human stampede happened.

i was telling jay, next time i've to do a concert where ppl go in by height.. hahaha.. so short ppl can see among all these giants!
i purposely took this to show you what i can see from my eye view! hahahah..



this is from Jay's view. big difference from mine!

i super like the signage. thought of tearing one out and stick next to church entrance before SNL! "This way to the REAL most remarkable party"
waited forever till they come out

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Haha... I agree on the going in by height thingy... I didn't know you went to the concert. I like the sign too.. Do one for SNL too....

summerarctic said...

last minute i got two tickets mar. hahaha.... unexpected... but super tiring.