What do people think of you?

When your name is mentioned, what do ppl think of?
Not that we live by what others think but it could be an evaluation of what we've been investing all these while...

i've been talking to a few people and i realise that when they think of me, they think of 'multi-tasking'.
what a way of being describe. i'm known as per my doings.
it got me thinking whether am i really spending so much working and less in relating?

oh well. i guess time for a little change here and there then.... =)

3 comments:

carol said...

when i think of you.... I think of your naughty, I mean, cute smile.. heehee... and how you love me.. scold me.. uh, I also think of powerpoint but that's not the point. Heehee. =)

love you!

Merr-peng said...

If you talk to me and ask me what I think of you, you also won't get an answer. Because Merr-Merr ain't much good with words, yo.

When people mention your name… I think... of the person who believes in me, persists with me and cares for me.

I also think of the person who bullies me. Thanks for making my life interesting =)

summerarctic said...

hahaha.... thanks thanks for dropping me an encouragement!
love you guys too!