discipleship = sharing lives

how would you define discipleship?
training to be a leader? you can go to champs meeting.
learning more about the bible? you can go to ENLI.
to fellowship? go to your LG.

i might not be the best 'definer' but discipleship is somewhat sharing lives together in a group where we can all share and be know that there are friends here that believe in us and genuinely, sincerely shares friendship with us and encourages. likewise, we play the role of being an encourager too...

this week,
i spent a day with merr on monday. we watched kungfu dunk! haha... i know she watched even tho she not like jay chou or can understand cantonese but because she wants to spend time with me and let me do what i like to do as her way of pampering me. we met nike and had lunch and prayed for him too.
plus she officially said i can bully her as stress release! hahahah... she likes blue color.

i caught edwina on msn and found out she's going back.

thru her i sent a hug to jess. hahha... she received it aldy.

i had lunch with bee sean. it was good. we just chat and talk about life and ask questions about each other.
i like it cos it helped me to understand her a little more each time.

i fetched doreen to nancy's house and on the way, i literally poured out on her... aahah... and she graciously lent me her listening ears! hehehe...

i had dinner with jocelyn. she emailed me asking for a date out and i appreciates her for making effort to relate! we talked and laughed about other people!

carol left a comment at my blog and asked merr too. i'm encouraged by her constant encouragement to me even tho she's not here physically but 'heart'-fully.

out of the blue the other day, liz left me an offline message saying she misses me and misses ecf of course... to have a surprise pop up message when u start up your comp is soooo nice... ehhehe....

the week has not ended..........

5 comments:

carol said...

heeheeheee.

*jumps and hugs*

I wonder if I can courier you a bear hug.. hmm... :D

summerarctic said...

your occasional phone calls, comments, msn are your care couriered to me... =)

Merr-peng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merr-peng said...

Wow, like that then, I shall pester you more - no matter how much I pester you, I know you will always end up the one with the last laugh

I almost choked on something I was chewing when I read the "stress release" and "blue colour" piece. Gosh.

Within the week, there are suddenly 3 new posts! I also want to write in my forever-stagnant blog.. But I'm seriously not a blog person, more an e-mail person..

summerarctic said...

oh well... hahah... =)
don't forget send me the "email"