Sharing of Dreams

Max's t-shirt goes something like this..."If you think that I'm a dreamer, I tell you, I'm not the only one."

I have this dream of reaching artistes and being in the industry and all that. I'm no where near the industry or the people in the industry but as I pray and plan, and pray... things began to fall in place.

in jan there was rain's concert and in march there was wang lee hom's concert. i prayed about going but i know God say not to buy the tickets because He wants me to invest some money to the people that's going to Hillsong! Although hard to accept, yet i wanna obey God!!!! so i crucify my desires and obeyed. i didnt buy the ticket. Then, my dear nailin went and join the hotlink competition and won TWO tickets for me!!! yahoo!

i prayed for wlh concert but didnt get any tickets so i went to prayer walk while he was having concert in the hall! but we can hear so clearly from outside!!! sound just CD! Wah liow eh! then in our walking, we went into the backstage and saw the band, the dancers but he left liow lah of course.. haha... but it was a new experience for us too! it got us excited and all knowing God can open any doors for us! but of course if able to see him would be better but then it's ok. it's in God's hands!

one discipleship day, pc asked whether what would we do if we have a lot of money - u know those typical question - but i seriously tot about it and i know in my heart what i really want to do. of course i cant deny i'll spend some on myself but i want to start a 'Dreamers' Fund'. i did not come from a well to do family and in college days i would have times i don't have money for lunch and i cant join any extra activities because of fees problem or buying uniforms problem... so i want to invest into a generation of dreamers.
not just education but then just dreams that are measured - going to EN07, going to ENLI, starting a business, sending Su to training course - because i believe in them!

lo and behold, Su picked it up during one of the offering collection time and shared it to the SNL congregation that if she got a lot of money, she wanna invest into my dreamers fund! since then, this fund has become another dream that so many ppl encouraged me about!

Kat & Wytee, began to say that they have a friend working in Genting Entertainment for 10 years and running the events there! wow.. that's like an enlightenment of connections.

i was praying about finance to see how i can take a pay cut, support my family and go start all over from the bottom at the industry - then kat shared that she will bless me in a business and all profit will go to me! hmph! another opening - a financial backer!

i am praying to take a trip to taiwan next year and see the industry there and prayer walk at some places but i was concern of finance... and one fine day, i was sharing with nancy and she say she's got a good friend there that can host me... summore she's nice, godly and her husband is kinda well to do so they stay at taipei! wow! good location! hehe... another opening!

i told pc about i wanting to go try 'volunteer' at sammi cheng concert and if don't need me at vic wkd then i dont wanna go. but my first priority is of course honor God first and if pc wants me to do, i'll go to minister! without me knowing pc shared it to the pastoral team!! so i was released from vic wkd. so since then, mark kor has been teasing me about 'how's ms cheng?' haha... i told him that i might not be able to 'volunteer' because they dun have such thing lah but i wanna buy a ticket to go and see how the production is - but buying the cheapest ticket because i dont want to spend the money - sit at the corner and cant see the face wan! haha..
he immediately say he'll sponsor me half the ticket price for the more expensive ticket... of course i say no need.. he took out his wallet and gave me hundred bucks!!!!!!! wow!
thanks, mark kor, for believing in this dreamer. i will always remember how you invested fatherly to my life! so i booked the ticket with kat to go to the RM117 ticket seats! yay! and Kat of course my other partner in dreaming, sponsored the other RM17!
So i didnt have to pay for it! alrito! come to think of it, i didnt pay for any concert tickets this year.

in these 4 years, i was convicted that i wanna setup all the systems in the church office and in the church so that when i leave, everything is in order... that i've raised the various ppl to take my place... but out of the flow of various eventful events, pastor decide to hire - either an administrator or even an office manager! Max was saying that when he saw the announcements, he knew that i'm on my dream track liow... that's when i realised that hey.. God is working without me pushing. another piece of puzzle just fall into place by itself.

there are many dreamers in this house of God!
there are many believers of dreamers in this house of God!

thank you very much for believing in me and investing in this dreamer in this house of God!
i'm not the best. you guys are the best! you touched my life and you've engraved love into my heart to believe in ppl. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you.

0 comments: