what's before me?

Lord, what's before me?
will u go before me?
will u open the way for me or do i need to make a new way for others to follow?
why do i feel like i'm moving into something that nobody went before me?
where do i fit?
should i resign?
how will the open door be?
am i going to be travelling between here n t?
should i go to t? tryout for a year?
how do i settle the things at home?
should i let y follow me? what's your will for her?
how will the business be? will it be able to support me?
when do i need to leave? leave job? leave here? where to?
who will take over the the blanks if i leave?
will i get a chance to share gospel to lh, v, jc?
will i get a chance to give spiritual smacking to v? for giving stupid dumb blond answers? haha..
m i preparing myself well?
m i honoring you? are you please with me?
Lord, a
re you going before me? are you leading me?

lord, i just want to honor you.
there are so many decisions to make, so many things to do, so many doubts to conquer, so many projects unfinished, so many many many side demanding my attn NOW yet so many uncertainties in my mind...
just tell me what is your will so i can go that direction and not miss what u have installed for me.

I JUST WANT TO HONOR YOU, LORD. Lead me in your righteousness. Make straight the way before so i will not stray not be lost.

Psalm 5:8, Lead me, O LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies - make straight your way before me.

pastor say within everyone of us there is a seed of greatness.
m i walking in that direction of discovering it yet?

4 comments:

Loretta said...

OMG!! Are you going to TAIWAN??!!!
You better not go without forewarning me ok?! I dont like those kind of surprises.. :(

summerarctic said...

t=taiwan?? hahha..
u aldy know mar... but i'm spending the next 6 months to pray about what's next for me.
meanwhile, i'll be obedient to do what's before me, setting up the systems in the office, discipleship and making sure each of my ministry is being setup properly to run.
i'm not going to leave a gap when i go, i want to make sure each and every place is being well taken care of.
pray with me please... i will not move until i got a definite answer from God.
as i count back, i started working for church in 2002 and it's been more than 6 years i work in this office. i'm kinda shocked myself.
this office had in some ways, became my comfort zone. i know every nook n cranny n every corner, every event n the habits of my bosses. to leave is a big step off for me. i'm in faith n fear at the same time.
Lord, i just want to honor U. Make straight my path in accordance to your will n purpose. i humbly submit to U n to pastors...

Anonymous said...

dear Sharon,

how'dy doing?

i thought to let you know that God's GRACE is ever sufficient for you, even for a journey you are not sure of.
i am convicted to know that because of your sincerity to want to HONOR God so much, he is definitely very HONORED to have you as you are- ready to go for Him.

ask me, i think you have honored God every step of the way.

* i read your blog and here's my reply to it=)*

God is with you.
Even i am honored to be your disciple.

Take care,

Love.
jocelyn- me will pray for you

summerarctic said...

hi sharon!
jus wana say
u can do it!
read ur blog
keepin u always in my prayers
love ya!
nitez
carissa