Melissa Chens

Won a free facial voucher from this new brand in the market so decided to go and try it today! I didn't know the road changed so much n I had to drive all the way to the toll n then u-turn so I was late for half an hour!

My first impression...
I was served by the "Technical Manager". It was scary. She reminded me of my disciplinary teacher in high school. Hahha... Not very friendly n answering the profile card felt like my report card assessment. I had a feeling that she can "fail" me. Hahah... When she ask me if I've any phobia, I was on the verge of saying "you".

But the facial was good. The girl that served me look young but her touch is not bad at all.

Overall thought as I leave was that I won't return for the fear of fear itself. Facial is supposedly a relaxing n enjoyment n I can do without the little stress of meeting someone so serious. :)

0 comments: