Gina-girl

This is the little girl that's tearing my apartment upside down... when i'm there, she'll stick to me like glue and when i eat, she'll open her mouth and when i stand there, she'll use me as a round-about! ahhahaha...


my fav game with her goes like this.. if i point to my mom she'll say 'ty' (short for aunty) and i'll point to myself and she'll say 'jiejie' and i'll point to her and she's say 'gi' (short for gina). the fun part comes when i point at her and then point at her again.. she'll give me this confused face for a 3 seconds before answering.. and then i'll point at her again! hahahaha...


this is how she sleeps. although now she wont use the diapers anymore.





her current biggest fear is 'lizard'! hahaha.. so whenever she's naughty, me and my mom wil threaten her with lizard!


0 comments: