APEC 08 is over...

it came and went so fast that i didnt have time to even think about it and now i'm back to my office.

humbly i say that i was not stressed about it.
in fact, i feel really alive about it.
it was tiring but i was alive.
i like being able to 'solve' the queries that came to my table.
it was like a challenge for myself and each time i'm able to come up with the answers, i feel like a great accomplishment. even if it was just a small thing. i felt useful.

yesterday, i watched 'devil wears prada' and as i was looking at anna hathaway, in the movie, able to understand the boss and able to do what the boss demanded, i felt like that was how i felt for the past 3 days. it was tiring but it was like i feel useful and not 'stupid.' i'm not bragging about myself but i know that it's god's grace that ENABLED me. i could still smile and take on more because i know that it's all god's business and god's people and god's conference and god's brought them all here... well, he must have a blueprint for all of it.

i just hope that i made Him proud.

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

Sharon!! What you said to me today is exactly like what you write! Did you memorize it or something? Haha.

And you changed my link liao!! please can I be sweet fragrance, Jasmine again instead of through Jasmine's eyes? =( I not sweet already izzit.

summerarctic said...

i didnt memorise it but more like something that's lodge in me... hehe...

Shawn Kong said...

Yea, great job.

Not only you were calm, you were calmly excellent! :) GREAT JOB!