in hong kong

am now currently in hong kong for my very awaited break.
as i was travelling alone, this man, came and sat next to me and followed all the way up to the flight and insisted on sitting next to me.
i can only say one thing about this man's brags - he's a spoiled brat.
he insisted he ordered two hot dogs and only got one and he made a fuss about it. the explanation is simple - he ordered TWO because ONE for KL-HK, the other one is for HK-KL!!
when he cant have his way, he's stomping his feet and make ridiculous requests to be met just to appease him yet being unreasonable about his request, hiding behind the facade of 'it's you duty to provide customer service'. even saying the online system is stupid, and insisted on seeing the captain of the flight over this hotdog matter. i was like omgosh! how childish can one old man be? and he'd just raised the bar! absurd and annoying.
so he had a good half hour bicker with the flight attendant and end with the senior flight attendant - over my head. cos he was seated on my left, the attendants on my right! but she was not very polite herself too. answering impatiently but she stood her ground and no extra hotdogs for him! ahaha..
he insisted on the full name of the senior attendant and the captain so that he can write the letter of complain. being me, i was so tempted to ask the attendant for another piece of letter to write a commendable letter to the flight attendant stating the imbecile man who was acting like a brat! but i refrained myself and pretended to be asleep all the while... hahaha...
well, at least my flight was well-entertained. there's drama even without the TV!

7 comments:

Merr-peng said...

HAHAHA...

Yay you got to HK safe n sound :) What an experience. Maybe would be real tv drama if you cut out a square from the air-sickness bag and held it up in front of you =P

Merr-peng said...

"Eh, miss! What are u doing ah?"

"Just enjoying the show, sir. Please carry on"

Anonymous said...

can hardly believe that he actually sat beside you, and continue to pester you. oh well, at least, there was some drama to keep you entertain all the way. lol. cheers!

carol said...

oh my hahahha such drama even on the plane! :D :D :D

have a good time in hk, sharon che!

Jasmine said...

Have a relaxing+enriching time in Hong Kong! =)

peasantboy said...

wahahaha. i am a customer. i demand my hotdog. i am an old man. i demand my respect, you young whipper snapper... back in my day...

hahahahaha. what an enjoyable experience.... :P

summerarctic said...

he's been calling me since come back.