passion world tour - kuala lumpur


went to passion concert on sun nite.
i was real sick, had yof in the morning, pointcast shooting and after that, kat treated me to thai massage. my body is telling me it needs to sleep, my spirit is telling me 'you need spiritual encounter'. so i went and i was glad. i know i needed it.

what i receive was clear:

"Yes, Lord, walking in the way of Your truth we wait eagerly for You, for Your name and Your renown are the desire of our souls."
Isaiah 26:8
this verse had since lodged in me and i'm going to paste it at my notebook to remind myself of my encounter with God. i live to make God's name renown.


as i was listening to the story on ashley, my spirit reminded me about the impact we are making when we share our testimonies too - especially in the dance production. i'm glad we've been sharing it. never give up a chance to glorify God in testimony. i smsed this to all my dancers.


there were no magnificent production or creative performance but the presence of god was very evident but with the presence of God, ppl were touched, lives were impacted. somehow, i realised - less is more. simple is better. presence is better than creativity. on my way home in ps tim's car, i suggested to him, this year end production, let's just do worship concert lah and no need put on a performance! hahaha...... lol....


i was touched and i was glad for the platform to worship, to release into God's presence. if it's in church, i hardly get a full concentration time because i'm so alert to the happenings in the service. but as i receive from God, i'm glad for the chance.
something in me changed. and i want to keep the change and allow God to do more in my life.


God has more installed in my life, my ministry, my works - first, i need him to sanctify me, my thoughts, my desires, my soul, my body... oh God, how much i really need you.

thank you lord for your mercy and grace.

0 comments: